Selling from R640 000
- 1-Bedroom apartments selling
from R640 000.
- 2-Bedroom apartments selling
from R875 000.
- Cashflow positive in year one.
- 100% Bond finance available to qualified buyers.
- All bond and transfer fees included.
- Occupation from March 2022.
- Invest early and benefit from the highest capital growth and return on investment.
- Central Location: Close to many great amenities for families and students.
- From R5 200 p/m for 1 bedroom apartment.
- Nett yield: Nett yield starting at 9,55%.
We’re excited to announce the launch of The Glen Phase 3. The development is located on the corner of Peter Barlow and Bester Roads in Glenhaven, and measures 7,4 hectares.
This integrated housing project will provide affordable mixed-tenure housing opportunities in very close proximity to public transport, opportunities of employment, and public amenities like schools, state hospitals and public libraries.
It is also close to great tertiary education institutes, being only 1,2km from both UWC and the CPUT Bellville Campus, making this ideal for families and students.
Why The Glen
Prices start at a mere R640 000 – unmatched in this area – which makes this development ideal to add to your property portfolio. There is a big demand for affordable housing, especially located near opportunities of employment, education, transport and amenities. The Glen is close to the Bellville CBD and Sacks Circle, as well as public amenities such as schools, state hospitals and public libraries. The development will establish new standards for housing by delivering on quality and amenities and by doing so on scale. It will be ideal for young couples as well as families looking for secure, well designed accommodation in a great location.
Before The Glen was developed, only 10% of properties in Glenhaven were sectional title apartments and townhouses, despite the demand created by virtue of the tertiary education and work opportunities in close proximity. Bellville, being one of the oldest and most established areas in Cape Town, also has very few properties available for rent in the area as most of the homes are owned.